School safety consulting services:
- School emergency planning evaluations and consultation service to help school leaders
evaluate school emergency and crisis plans, district and building school crisis teams,
school safety drills and exercises, school training on emergency and crisis plans, school
crisis communications, and related school emergency planning components.
- Facilitated school emergency/crisis tabletop exercises for building and district crisis teams,
and their community agency partners, in a half or full-day professional development type
setting to help schools learn whether their written school emergency / crisis plans might work
in a real emergency.
- School security assessments provide proactive, practical, and cost-effective recommendations
for school safety and crisis preparedness planning, heightened school security for terrorist
threats, school gang prevention and intervention, school security and school police staffing,
school security and crisis procedures, physical security, special event management, school
crime prevention and school crisis training, school-community collaboration, transportation
security, linking security with prevention and intervention programs, and more.
- Proactive school security and emergency preparedness training helps schools with improving
school staff emergency management and emergency response capacity, lockdown and evacuation
procedures, crisis media and communications issues, best practices in security and school
crime prevention, understanding national trends in school deaths and violence, managing and
assessing student threats, school safety assessment processes, heightened security during
national terror alerts, and related school safety trends and hot topics.
- Training on managing media and school community communications on school safety and crisis
issues helps school leaders learn how to effectively communicate school safety and crisis issues
with parents, media, and their school community.
- School gang training helps school officials and community partners develop sound gang prevention,
intervention, and enforcement strategies.
- School bus security and emergency training helps school transportation managers and school
bus drivers prevent and manage violence and emergencies on school buses.
- School terrorism preparedness training helps school officials identify practical, cost-effective, and
common sense best practices for "heightened security" and school emergency preparedness during
times of national terrorism and security alerts.
- Post-crisis school safety consulting support services help school board members, superintendents,
and principals address parent and school-community concerns about school security and emergency
preparedness issues after a crisis.
Security Bookings understands school safety. K-12 educational climate and culture dynamics involved in K-12 school safety, school security, and school emergency planning as well as all college / compass security.